Mcc Transfer Agreement

Transferology is a national network designed to help students explore their university transfer options. Students can answer the question “Are my courses transferred?” by adding courses, exams and/or military learning experiences to see how many schools in the network have adapted courses that can be assigned during transmission. You can also find out what opportunities you can go to class in the summer (or each time) at another school to return to their current school with the “Search for a Replacement Course” feature. MCC offers many options for students who wish to transfer credits to four-year colleges and universities. MCC works closely with many four-year institutions to develop agreements that ensure the proper transfer of courses and diplomas. There are four types of these articulation agreements: these transfer guides are for students considering moving to a science degree program at a 4-year college or university. Among the fields of engineering, biology, pre-med, physics and pre-vet. Students are enrolled in the LATAS diploma and these guides help select courses that fit into their transfer program. Students should consult regularly with their MCC advisor and an advisor from the institution they wish to visit. Visit for specific information on transfer agreements.

Virtual transfer visitsA more about MCC`s upcoming online visits with representatives of other institutions to discuss transfer options. Articulation is a term used to describe courses taught at the MCC, which the four-year-old institution will accept because the content is the same. Joint and transfer contracts are formal contracts between a four-year institution and MCC to ensure that the conclusion of MCC staff is transferred to the four-year institution. Transfer requirements vary for different majors and/or for different four-year colleges and universities. In some cases, an associate degree corresponds to the first two years of a bachelor`s degree, while in other cases, an associate degree may not be necessary for transmission. The courses valid for your transfer level may or may not apply to your degree at the MCC. To verify that your transfer course also applies to your MCC diploma, please contact an academic advisor. Clark Atlanta UniversityAcademic Exchange Agreement Any transfer student who realizes that there has been unfair treatment with the acceptance of college credits can contact the college`s articulation officer.

A transfer student can use the transfer procedure to challenge an institutional decision regarding the acceptance of credits from regionally accredited higher education institutions or universities. Learn about the MCC courses that four-year institutions accept as equivalent to their courses. Course-by-course guides are useful when the student knows the exact class or classes needed for the transfer. For the most common course after course transfer information, click on the Nebraska Transfer and Transferology links below. We have developed special transfer contracts with many four-year universities and universities. Be sure to speak to an academic before you sign up. Transfer agreements can be amended on the basis of curriculum revisions at the MCC and in our four-year institutions. Transfer Course ExpiringMCC will take a transfer course from U.S. colleges and universities accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Students must achieve a C degree or better in transfer classes. The transfer course must have a course equivalent to MCC.

Unrivalled courses can be transferred as election credit. Zero series courses (which have a course code of less than 100) are not transferred to the requirements of the study list. In addition to our 2/2 and suny Transfer Paths programs, many transfer (or articulation) agreements have been developed with four-year universities and universities.